(Disclaimer: I received a FREE copy of this product through the HOMESCHOOL REVIEW CREW in exchange for my honest review. I was not required to write a positive review nor was I compensated in any other way.)
Thinkwell Homeschool is a revolutionary new way to introduce your student to THINKWELL’S INSTRUCTOR-LED ALGEBRA 1 online program. A full curriculum for independent learning by the student, yet instructors are easily accessible for teaching concepts missed.
What is Thinkwell Homeschool?
- Courses designed with flexibility in mind. Access any course, from anywhere at anytime.
- Designed as a 12-month subscription.
- Extensions are available in 1, 3, or 6-month for additional purchase, if a student needs more time.
- Two options for working through the program: Daily lessons readily available for a week-by-week process OR student works at their own pace.
- Video course lessons are five to ten minutes in length, which helps the student visualize and conceptualize key ideas, definitions and important ideas. Printable transcripts, as well as closed captioning are also an option.
- Graded exercises with explanations for drill and practice are excellent for reinforcing concepts learned throughout the videos.
- Printable worksheets give all types of learners a hands-on approach to practical application.
- Quizzes and tests are graded instantly for immediate feedback to the student and parent.
- Parent progress reports.
- Completion certificates are to celebrate success and used within record keeping transcripts.
~My 8th grade student has been using Thinkwell Homeschool for the last six weeks. And let me tell you this has been the BIGGEST blessing to our family. Even though I understand Algebra 1, as a teacher to other students, I have very little time to explain concepts missed. This program has taken so much pressure off of me and I feel confident they are teaching a solid foundation to my student.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday my student is utilizing worksheets, videos, and daily lessons independently. Then on Tuesday and Thursday there are accessible LIVE instructors for 1-hour for any problems or concepts my student may be having.
My student has utilized this resource several times already and gains confidence each time they reinforce the skills learned. It is truly a win-win for everyone!
The customer service is impeccable in every way too! When we first subscribed to this online program using an iPad, we had quite a bit of troubleshooting to do in order for this program to work effectively. (We were using an older iPad, which may have made a difference for all the problems).
My email’s had a response of a 24-hour turn around time, they were extremely patient with my lack of technology knowledge, and managed to help correct error messages within the iPad. AND because my laptop was having trouble printing the daily lessons, I was sent a hardcopy for my student to work through.
Thinkwell customer service has gone above and beyond to ensure my student has been still learning this entire six weeks AND I could not be more grateful for their genuine concern, care, and immediate attention to every detail within this online program. As a mom/teacher I highly recommend this program to any family who is struggling to succeed in Algebra 1.
WE will continue to utilize Thinkwell Homeschool
for Algebra 2 and Geometry when that time approaches.
Give your student the independence needed to confidently explore THINKWELL’S INSTRUCTOR-LED ALGEBRA 1 and rest assured that Thinkwell Homeschool will do a fantastic job giving them a solid mathematics foundation.
*Be sure to visit the Homeschool Review Crew to read more reviews by Thinkwell Homeschool.